For Rent: Capitol Hill Row House
This wonderful historic Row House is a perfect home for a group of friends, or family, looking to live on and experience Capitol Hill. The house is within walking distance to many restaurants, parks, and the Metro.
The bedrooms vary in size and are located on the 2nd floor of the house as well as in a finished basement. Common rooms include a Kitchen, Living Room, Dining Room, and a laundry room. There is a back yard (non-fenced) and porches on both the front and back of the house.
We are looking for a group of 4-5 people, or a family, to sign a 9-12 month lease.
- Cable TV/Internet ready
- Washer and Dryer Included
- Fenced-in Back Yard
- 20 minute walk to Union Station (Red Line) or Eastern Market Metro (Orange/Blue Lines)
- 2 blocks away from Bus Stop which goes directly to Union Station (Metro, Shopping, Trains)
- 6 blocks from Lincoln Park
- 5 blocks to Safeway
- 4 blocks from H Street Restaurants & Clubs
- 15 minute walk RFK Stadium – Home of DC United (Pro Soccer)
- There have not been any animals living in the house - in case you have allergies or such
- Front Upstairs Large Bedroom: 13'9" x 9'9"
- Front Upstairs Small Bedroom: 10'5" x 5'8"
- Rear Upstairs Bedroom: 14' x 9'9" and attached Sunroom 13'6" x 7'6"
- Front Basement Room: 9' x 9'9"
- Middle Basement Room: 8'4" x 9'9"
- Dining Room: 14'6' x 8'8'
- Living Room: 15'9" x 9'9"
HINT: You can use the arrow keys <-- and --> to navigate the photos.
Front of House
There are 2 private parking spaces included
Laundry W&D and Utility Room
2nd Fridge and Alt Exit